Are you looking for the best drinks to serve on St. Patrick’s Day? Look no further! This blog post will discuss some of the best cocktails and beers to get you in the Irish spirit. Whether you are hosting a party or want to enjoy a drink at home, we have you covered. Pour yourself a pint of Guinness, and let’s get started!
It’s that time of year again when everyone is Irish! St. Patrick’s Day is a day to celebrate all things Irish, including drinks. There are so many great cocktails that you can make for St. Patrick’s Day, but we’ve narrowed it down to our favorites. Here are the best drinks to serve on St. Patrick’s Day:
- Green Beer: This is a classic St. Patrick’s Day drink, and it’s worth trying. All you need is beer and food coloring!
- Irish Coffee: This coffee drink is perfect for warming up on a cold St. Patrick’s Day.
- Hot Toddy: This drink is ideal for those who want something warm and comforting.
- Irish Margarita: This twist on a classic margarita is perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day!
- Green Storm: This cocktail is perfect for those who want something fruity and refreshing.
- Shamrock Shooter: This is a fun and festive drink that will get you in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit!
There are many Irish beers to choose from when serving drinks on St. Patrick’s Day, but the most popular options are Guinness and Smithwick’s. These dark beers have a rich flavor that pairs well with traditional pub food like shepherd’s pie and corned beef sandwiches. If you’re looking for a beer that’s a bit lighter, Harp Lager is a good option. It has a mild flavor and a slightly sweet aftertaste.
If you’re not into beer, there are plenty of other options available for St. Patrick’s Day drinks.
Whiskey is a popular drink on St. Patrick’s Day, and there are many different varieties from which to choose. Any person who hopes to buy whiskey should learn the basics. Irish whiskey is a classic choice. People enjoy it neat or in cocktails like the Dubliner or the Black and Tan. Scotch whisky is also a good option. You can have it on the rocks or in cocktails like the Rob Roy or the Rusty Nail. American whiskey is another option. Enjoyed it in cocktails like the Manhattan or the Old Fashioned. Whichever type of whiskey you choose, make sure to enjoy it responsibly!
If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic option, cider is a good choice for St. Patrick’s Day. There are many different types of cider available, from dry to sweet, so there’s something for everyone. Cider goes well with traditional Irish food like potatoes and cabbage, and it’s also a good choice for barbeques.
The best drinks to serve on St. Patrick’s Day are anything you will enjoy! What are you waiting for? Get out your drink recipes and start planning your St. Patrick’s Day party! Cheers!